The Canadian Chiropractic Association works to build a better understanding of the value of chiropractic care for Canadians and our healthcare system. About one in three Canadians suffers from lower back pain or other musculoskeletal conditions that chiropractors treat. As spine, muscle and nervous system experts, Canada’s chiropractors are dedicated to building awareness of how musculoskeletal conditions affect Canadians, and how chiropractors can play a central role in helping Canadians to regain and maintain their health and quality of life.
The CCA advocates for:
- Opportunity to improve patient care for musculoskeletal conditions by integrating chiropractors into interprofessional healthcare teams
- Improved access for Canadians needing chiropractic care
- Improving Canada’s healthcare system
- Building a better understanding of the value and effectiveness of chiropractic care
- Supporting public health and prevention efforts