Straighten Up Canada
How many hours a day do you spend sitting? Reading, using computers, driving, watching TV —all that sitting adds up, especially if you have poor posture. Did you know that lower back pain and other musculoskeletal conditions account for one third of missed work in Canada?
It’s time to Straighten Up Canada and improve your spinal health!
Canada’s chiropractors have developed an app for that. Straighten Up Canada is a FREE, easy-to-perform posture program that you can use in just three minutes a day. It’s the only free Canadian app specifically designed and completely dedicated to improving posture and spinal health.
The Straighten Up Canada program can be practised almost anywhere and is a great warm up, cool down, stand-alone routine or ergonomic break.
Good posture will help you to:
- Look and feel even better than you already do,
- Prevent back aches and muscle pains,
- Decrease wear and tear on your joints,
- Use less energy for daily tasks, and
- Increase your spine’s flexibility and resilience.
Straighten Up Canada app features:
- 12 unique posture exercises
- Adult and youth exercise options
- Easy to follow Image stills and video content
- Tracking function
- Set personal reminders
- Track your progress
- Share your posture exercise progress with friends through social media
- Learn about your back and common back-related problems
- Find a Chiropractor in your area quickly and easily
- Read the latest blog posts on musculoskeletal health
Watch the Straighten Up Canada exercise videos online
|The development of this app has been supported by the CCA and all provincial associations.|